As a great retailer, you know at least one of these challenges:
- Elaborate projects every time a new payment method or payment service provider (PSP) is integrated. These are complex, time-consuming and expensive.
- Lack of flexibility for country expansion (internationalization) with new payment types and PSPs.
- High maintenance effort for maintaining interfaces when PSPs and payment type providers change, thus high risk of disruptions.
- Lack of end-to-end process quality and functionality leads to high rework rates and manual effort.
- Lock-in effect when using one PSP and thus high barriers to switching to another PSP with more favorable conditions
The solution: collana pay
The "all-in-one" solution as a central platform for all your payment processes.
To keep up with the dynamics of today's e-commerce, you need flexible solutions for the end-to-end implementation of new payment types. collana pay supports multi-PSP and multi-payment types "out of the box" - and makes your payment processes particularly future-proof.
Implement future PSP or payment type changes quickly and easily. Existing connectors for online stores and ERP systems guarantee fast and consistent implementations of your desired payment types.
Central distribution system.
collana pay is designed as an end-to-end process automation between sales channels, the PSP and Dynamics 365 Business Central. The unique architecture with standardized communication between the connected systems reduces the effort for future extensions or changes of payment types or providers to a minimum.
- Speed and fast GTM (Go to market)
- Cost effects through choice (Omni-PSP concept)
- Enterprise-proven process quality (references)
· Support for multi-PSP and multi-payment types out of the box.
· Full integration with D365 Business central.
· Fast and easy onboarding through our support.
· Quickly implementable change of payment service provider or payment type.
· Cost-free adjustments in case of PSP interface changes.
· Scalable cloud service for optimal performance - anytime.
· Very reasonable usage fees and transaction-based pricing (pay-per-use).
· Reduced project complexity through outsourcing of paygate functionalities.
· Fast onboarding through standard connectors to store systems*.
· No interface maintenance required to the PSP.
· Highest data protection with certified PCI DSS audit
· 24/7 technical support.
*Connector to store systems: Shopware 6 / Magento 2